Many courts and community corrections agencies consistently feel the pressure of casework overload. Efficient alcohol testing and monitoring is a crucial factor in reducing case backlogs and can provide more time for quality client interaction.
Accurate and reliable alcohol testing technology is the key to saving time and resources, and portable alcohol monitoring is at the top of the list. Not only will it increase efficiency, but it also satisfies best practices in any probationary setting.
Portable Alcohol Monitoring—The Effortless Solution
The LifeSafer® Portable Alcohol Monitoring (PAM) device is rapidly becoming the technology of choice for courts and agencies seeking a reliable and easy solution to combat the challenge of remote monitoring. Portable alcohol monitoring can also help courts and agencies do more in less time, streamlining case management.
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, the evidence was clear—this discreet device saves probation agencies, courts, and treatment centers time and resources. And, it reliably assists clients with their rehabilitation and recovery.
Time and Resource Savings
- Improves caseload management by automating testing times
- Configurable random and scheduled testing protocol—up to 24 tests per day
- Timely notifications and alerts
- Customizable reporting
- Real-time data
- No testing administrator needed—testing is remote and self-administered
- Affordable alcohol testing option compared to similar technologies
Client Rehabilitation and Recovery Support
- Accurate and reliable BrAC readings hold clients accountable
- Wide-angle camera lens to easily view clients and their surroundings
- GPS tracking verifies where device is located
- Rapid test results received by courts within 48 hours reduces alcohol crimes by 73%*
The LifeSafer PAM device provides dependable technology for clients at a variety of risk levels, including those who are participating in court-ordered programs; pretrial, parole, and probation supervision; or in family law matters.
To learn more or book a demo, click here to contact the LifeSafer PAM team.
*Justice Speakers Institute, LLC, Comparing the LifeSafer Portable Alcohol Monitoring Unit with Other Alcohol Testing Technologies; February 2020.