Mid-Atlantic Alcohol Monitoring Systems, Inc. (MAAMS) provides electronic monitoring services to all Hampton Roads localities. We fill the need for the SCRAM Systems line of alcohol and location monitoring technologies, delivered with a professional, honest and first-in-class response turn around time. MAAMS is not associated with any other legal or family services, which allows us to be an extension of your organization. Our founders have strong business and technology backgrounds and we are here to put the SCRAM Systems technology to work for you and our community.
At MAAMS, we strive to make alternative sentencing programs as simple and customizable as possible with SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring (SCRAM CAM), the most technologically advanced and trusted alcohol monitoring system in the country.
Daily Offender Management
- Installations and removals, contact procedures, appointment and download management, schedule management
- Reporting, alert follow-up, sanctions, and communications
- Equipment management and maintenance
- Inventory management including equipment and technology upgrades
- Management of payment responsibilities and collections, including set-up and maintenance of offender-payment plan options and all accounting and record-keeping
- Review and enforcement of Participant Agreements
- Management of the daily client workload, including Daily Action Plans (DAPs), alerts, and notifications